THIS WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Welcome to our website! All Power is a leader in the solar water pumping and solar power generating systems field. Please feel free to contact us for advice.
You have finally arrived at the home of the Watermax range of positive displacement DC (solar) submersible pumps. The Watermax range of pumps are high efficiency stainless steel and bronze pumps pumping from cisterns, rivers, boreholes, fountains, dams and tanks allowing cost-effective water supply to drinking troughs for stock or game, domestic purposes, clinics, rural water applications, etc.
WaterMax DC Solar Pump Features:
- Manufactured from stainless steel, high quality bronze and anodised aluminium
- Pumps are serviceable (manufactured in Port Elizabeth, South Africa with various outlets globally)
- Maintenance friendly
- Has silent operation and is therefore environmentally friendly
- Can be moved from camp to camp as stock is rotated Ideal for homes, farms, game and livestock watering
- Installed below the water level in a borehole, lake cistern or stream
- It hangs from HDPE (plastic) pipe
- Simplicity is the key feature
- All accessories are non-corrosive
- Fitted with an equalizing diaphragm to compensate for submergence pressures
- Used extensively by world renowned game parks in Africa
Our solar pump kits are aimed at ease of installation to customers. We supply all that is necessary to complete the installation.
Our 3-phase solar pumping systems are designed to allow maximum performance under most conditions for 8 hours or more per day. These are mainly for irrigation purposes and other applications where direct pumping from a solar array without using a battery bank is feasible.
Examples of systems we have designed include hourly flow rates more than 200 000 litres at total heads of more than 200m.
Significant savings using a direct Grid-Tie Solar System to reduce electricity cost.
From tiny light kits to massive solar powered generating systems - All Power is once again a leader in this regard and no system is too small or too large for us.